Tuesday, October 16th, 2012...4:56 pm
Halloween Nail Art: Candy Corn
Nothing is more festive around Halloween then Candy Corn, so why not add this sweet to your nails? Courtesy of The Beauty Department, we have a great tutorial for you BeTrenders.
White Nail Polish
Orange Nail Polish
Yellow Nail Polish
1. Paint two coats of orange polish onto your nails.
2. Break off thin strips of tape.
3. Once dried put the tape strips on the middle of the nails.
4. Paint the bottom of your nail white until the tape line.
5. Paint the top of your nail yellow until the tape line.
6. Once the yellow and white are dry, carefully peel off the tape and you will have your perfect candy corn nails that took no time at all!