Monday, October 22nd, 2012...4:56 pm
Halloween Makeup: Sugar Skulls
Want a cool makeup look for Halloween this year? No need to worry BeTrenders, we’ve got you covered.
Sugar Skulls originate from the Mexican holiday “Day of the Dead”. With this makeup you can wear whatever you want and have your hair however you want, because all of the focus will be on your face.
1. Start by covering your face with white face paint.
2. Then take black face paint and draw lines on your lips, matching the top lip lines with the bottom ones and drawing lines all the way onto your cheeks.
3. Next put a dark eye shadow color around your eyes, most commonly used is black. Now is your chance to get ultra creative, by putting an interesting pattern around the eye shadow. Such as colored dots or black circles.
4. Use the black face paint and color the top of your nose, again you can be creative in drawing out lines on your nose or only color the very tip.
5. Draw on hearts, flowers, or whatever other details you would like to add onto your face.
For an edgier look, only color in half of your face.
And once you are done, you are ready for Halloween with a face that will make all of your friends jealous!