Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012...2:55 pm
Halloween Nail Art: Pumpkin Manicure
Halloween isn’t always all about scary ghouls, goblins, and other monster. Sometimes a perfectly plumb orange pumpkin is the perfect imagery we need to remind us of our favorite day in October. These whimsical fall staple Pumpkin Nails from Nails in Nippon are too cute to pass up giving a try!
Supplies you will need:
-Nail Polish: Green Sparkle, Orange, Yellow, Brown, Green
-Thin Brush or Toothpick
1. Paint your nails with the green sparkle, or whatever color you would like to put in the background. Once dried paint a pumpkin design that goes from the tip of your nail to the middle. The bottom of the pumpkin is at the tip of your nails.
2. Using a thin brush or toothpick add a brown stem on the middle of your pumpkin, and add some shading of yellow to create the shape of the pumpkin.
3. Add brown shading to make the lines of the pumpkin more defined.
4. Using a green polish add circular vines surrounding the pumpkin or wherever you would like to paint them.
5. Add a top coat and voila your pumpkin nails are ready for Halloween!